I was tagged by Beautifully Complex over at her spot, so I am going to share a little bit more about myself here.
Rules for Tagged:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m enjoying my iPad more, but I struggle cheating on my NOOK!
- I live for the weekend!
- I really need to get serious about fitness/weight loss!
- My favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day!
- I love treating myself to a nice meal and/or trinkets or both!
- I will learn to apply/wear eyeshadow!
- I want to work on becoming an Adjunct Instructor for a Jr college, side hustle needed!
- Although I have an active social life, I’m a homebody at heart!
- I LOVE to cook <— I grew into this!
- My favorite season is Summer!
- I don’t eat Pork and it’s not for religious reasons! (my taste buds changed and it doesn’t agree with me)
Beautifully Complex‘s questions FOR ME…….
1. If you cook, what is the best meal that you know how to prepare that you always get the most compliments on ?
Oven Roasted Veggies is a dish that is always a hit!
2. If money was not an issue, where would you want to live & make your home and why ?
Houston, TX – it’s my hubby’s home! Equal opportunity family!
3. If you have children or plan to, what is the one lesson that you hope you have taught them as they reach adulthood?
To grow up to be an independent, responsible adult! That was instilled in me by my parents and it has helped mold me into the woman I am today!
4. If you are married, is there anything that you would want to have done any different for your wedding ? If you want to be married what is the most important aspect of a wedding to you?
My Wedding was fabulous in Simply Beautiful St. Lucia! I would only change that we have family and friends there to share our day with us!
5. How would those who know you the best describe you in three words ?
Crazy, Sexy, Cool
6. What is a favorite memory from your childhood?
Family vacations at Panama City Beach!
7. Who in your life makes you laugh the most?
My Daddy did, GOD rest his soul! He should’ve been a Comedian! He kept us laughing all the time!
8. Is there anything that you ate as a child that you don’t eat now or anything that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you do eat now ?
Ramen noodles, loved them then , but now not so much!
9. If you won a huge lottery what is the first thing you would do ?
The US Department of Education – grad school student loans ain’t no joke! Student loans period, point blank!
10. What could you eat all the time & never get sick of?
11. Do you prefer blogs, fac.ebook or twitt.er ? Why ?
Twitter – it’s so entertaining and informative lol
Here are my questions:
- What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? (It’s Leap Year)
- How do you bring home the bacon? (Your profession/job)
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Type of music you like most?
- Are you addicted to Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or all?
- How did you meet your significant other? (Current or last)
- Name of 3 objects or things you love most and why?
- What’s the next trip you are going to take?
- Are you usually late, early or right on time?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your favorite perfume?
If you care to join in, please do and direct me to your blog in the comments or just post it there!