- The weekend was great, but it’s now back to the grind!
- On Saturday, this happened to me – Going to Target without your Red Card, Debit Card, Drivers License or whole damn purse is an epic fail! The consolation is I prepped my Sangria before going to the gym, so my day is on the upswing!
(Note: this is @jazzyjonez base recipe. I had to add fruit juices too – Apple, Cranberry and Pineapple)
- I enjoyed good TV Saturday night! A Day Late and a Dollar Short was a Lifetime Movie with a great cast. I enjoyed the movie, sad I read the book, but seriously can’t remember it lol.
- Easter Dinner at Mama’s was great! I notice that I now can’t eat as much. One plate with small portions and I was stuffed!
- Sunday night TV was off the chain! (Do people still say that? lol) RHOA, Porsha whooped that Trick! Literally dragged her! I was there for it! Target popcorn and my Sangria were snack winners too!
- Do you ever drive to work, park and just sit in your car? Ok, just me?! lol Happy Monday!