3 Packet Crockpot Chicken
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet Italian
1 packet chicken gravy mix
1 cup water
Mix all three packets in the water and stir well.
Add the chicken and seasoning/water mixture to the crock pot. Cook on low for
4-6 hours, turning halfway through. Enjoy!
- I use Chicken Broth instead of water
- I didn’t have Chicken Gravy this time, so I used Brown Gravy. The taste was the same.
- I cook on High for 2 hours
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1-1/2 lbs. Assorted Fresh Vegetables*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients until evenly coated in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- I’ve made these several times, see here. They’re always a hit!
- I also serve this meal with Brown Rice, I use Success Boil in a Bag, 10 minutes!